Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 4 serves
- 12 eggs
- 20g butter, chopped
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- Salt and Pepper, to season
- Crack eggs into large bowl, add salt and pepper and whisk until smooth
- Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, when the butter has melted and covers the majority of the pan, add the egg mixture and cook until just lightly set on the base of the pan.
- Using a spatula, scrape the egg mixture around the pan forming curds. Cook whilst folding the egg this way for 1 minute or until cooked through.
- Season again with salt and pepper and serve immediately while hot.